Applied Materials Off Campus Hiring:-
Applied Materials is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Engineer Intern for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Applied Materials Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Applied Materials
Job Position:- Mechanical Engineer Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R2316849
Job Type:- Full Time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, completed 6th Semester, willing to do the internship for at least 4 months during 8th Semester
- M.Tech in Mechanical Specializations, completed 2nd Semester, willing to do internship for at least 4 months
- Majors preferred: Machine Design/Manufacturing Science & Engineer/Thermal Engineering/ Advance Material Technology/Mechanical Engineering
Principal Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Fundamentals in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering/Equivalent
- Understanding of Design, Analysis and Manufacturing process for Semiconductor Industry
- Requires good skills in product technology, analytical problem solving, and communication skills.
- Requires mechanical design experience that involves static structures, (and /or) dynamic parts or assemblies, (and /or) usage of pneumatic elements.
- Requires proficiency in selection of materials and OEM components for functional requirement and adopt engineering principles and technologies during equipment/ machine constructions
- Requires basic knowledge of GD&T applications based on requirements.
- Requires working experience on CAD tools like Inventor/Pro-E/Creo/NX and intralink to perform Job function.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Knowledge of conventional and non-conventional manufacturing processes.
- Work with cross functional teams for extended design role for simulation requirements. Able to interpret simulation data and provide valuable solutions for further optimizations.
- Prepare test plans for components as and when needed. Participate in the build, installation, testing and characterization as necessary.
Applied Materials Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-Campus Jobs||Apply Link|