Aptean Off Campus Recruitment:-
Aptean is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Support Analyst for the Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about Aptean Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Aptean
Job Position:- Customer Support Analyst
Job Location:- Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 146692
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:-
- Degree: BBA / M.com / M.sc
- Year of Passing: 2022 & 2023 (Without no history of arrears/backlogs in academics)
- Percentage: Above 65% in academics
Skills and Requirements:-
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
Aptean Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Koch Industries||Click here|
|Futurism Technologies||Click here|
|Forbes Advisor||Click here|