Aptean Off campus Drive 2020:-
Aptean hiring BE /BTech (Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication) – 2020 pass outs for the role of Associate Engineer Development in Bangalore location.
The complete details about Aptean Off campus Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Aptean India Pvt Ltd
Company Website- www.aptean.com
Job Position:– Associate Engineer, Development
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka.
Interview Locations:- Mysore and Mangalore
Annual Compensation:- INR 5.5 LPA to 6 LPA.
Qualification :– BE / BTech (Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication) Batch: 2020
Academic Qualification: 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
• Primary Skills (Essential): C, C++,Algorithms, basics of databases and Data Structures
Roles and Responsibilities
The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Lead Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews
• Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• Aptitude Test
• Coding Test
• Technical & Managerial Interview
• HR Discussion
Aptean Off campus Drive 2020 Apply Link :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:- Apply Here
Join Our Telegram Channel(4300+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives