Verizon Off campus Recruitment 2020:-
Verizon hiring for the role of Java Developer in chennai location.The complete details about Verizon Off campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Verizon
Company Website:- www.verizon.com
Job Position:- Java Developer
Job Location:– Chennai
You’ll need to have:–
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
Even better if you have:–
- A degree.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra
Click Here To Upload Your Resume And Apply For Hundreds Of Jobs Related To Your Field ( If u don’t have good resume ,Create an excellent resume )
Also better if you have:–
- Excitement working as a Java/J2EE developer with knowledge in both US (Angular/React), back-end (Spring, Microservices), and database skills.
- Two or more years of applied experience.
- Experience implementing Microservices and laaS infrastructure based on AWS CodeDeploy, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and/or other similar technologies.
- Experience with devOps concepts and CI/CD pipeline.
Job Description & Responsibilities :-
The work you’ll be doing will support a portal that our millions of customers have access to online to have any question they have answered. When this application is working well, it is an important part of the overall customer experience. Under the guidance of senior applications staff, you will work as a team member on various projects to develop, implement and maintain this important application.
- Collecting client requirements, system features and functionality and developing system designs.
- Performing analysis and writing program specifications for multiple projects.
- Developing user interfaces, completing programming and producing targeted deliverables.
- Coordinating project requirements, schedules and activities and providing status reports.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Performing technical evaluation of products to determine advantages and disadvantages.
Other tasks and responsibilities associated with the position include:–
- Serving as the developer working in the Enterprise Quoting Application for Verizon Business Group.
- You will play a critical part in enabling telecom products for wireline and wireless Enterprise customers.
- While partnering with multiple provisioning and billing systems for product enablement.
- Analyzing business requirements and creating technical design documents in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js or Angular.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Verizon Off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Join Our Telegram Channel(4300+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives