Aptean sells software for the financial, manufacturing and other markets integrating customer relationship management (CRM), customer experience management (CEM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), and knowledge management (KM).
Enterprise application software providers CDC Software Corporation and Consona Corporation, with a total of 1,500 employees and 5,000 customers, merged in August 2012 to form Aptean Corporation .
Company Name:- Aptean
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Job Position:-Associate Engineer Development
Skills & Requirements:-
Minimum Education:- B.E/B.Tech
Minimum Experience and Skills:-
• Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
• Assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications. Essential Duties &
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews
• Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
• Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion