Argoid Off Campus Hiring:-
Argoid is hiring candidates for the role of Software Developer/Intern for the Bengaluru (Remote) location. The complete details about Argoid Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Argoid
Job Position:- Software Developer/Intern
Job Location:- Bengaluru (Remote)
Salary Package:- Candidates would either be selected as interns or on a full-time role. Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs 20k/month and full time employees would be paid a salary of INR 7 – 8 LPA.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Target Batch:- 2021 & 2022
Desired Experience:- 0 – 0 Years
Education:- B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Course Specialization:- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Strong Proficiency in Java.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Argoid AI team from Bangalore is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented software development engineer.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of products.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and support of a large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed data platform.
- Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, deploying, maintaining, documenting, and delivering large-scale, highly distributed, real-time data platforms.
- Using Java, object-oriented (OO) design patterns, Relational/NoSQL DBs, and data modeling techniques.
- Recommending changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Working in an agile development environment to deliver a high-quality product.
1. Technical Online Test
2. Two Rounds of Virtual Technical Interviews
Tentative date of Interview: October
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Argoid Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1:- Register Here ( To Book The AMCAT Test Use the coupon code: 𝐀𝐅𝟎𝟖 worth Rs 275/-)
Step 2:- Click Here To Apply
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs