ARM off campus Drive:-
Arm Holdings is a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, owned by SoftBank Group and its Vision Fund. Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 100 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer.
Company Name: ARM
Company Website:– www.Arm.com
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer
Job Location :- Bengaluru
Essential skills and experience:-
- Solid foundation in computer architecture and microarchitecture
- Experience with workload performance characterization, bottleneck analysis, and driving microarchitecture investigations on CPU/GPU/Systems
- Strong data analysis skills to identify performance trends from large data sets and the technical bent to investigate anomalies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with peers and senior architects/design engineers across Arm design centers.
Desirable skills and experience:-
- Knowledge of Arm architecture
- Understanding of Linux internals from a performance point of view
- Programming skills in C/C++/Assembly and scripting in Perl/Python
- Familiarity with hardware/software level performance analysis of industry standard benchmarks & open source applications.
Do you want to shape the future of Arm technology that will enable the next revolution in computing? We have an exciting opportunity in the CPU technology team for a highly motivated individual to contribute towards shaping next-generation CPU microarchitecture through workload-driven performance investigations.
- Characterize performance of applications and benchmarks to identify key CPU, system, and software performance bottlenecks and competitive gaps
- Engage with architects and design teams to investigate next-generation CPU microarchitecture performance features through workload-driven investigations
- Develop/bring-up simulation size workloads for pre-silicon performance analysis
- Lead initiatives for performance technology alignment across product engineering teams
ARM off campus Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives