Asteria Aerospace Internship Program 2020:-
Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Electronics Quality Assurance ,for Bangalore location .
The complete details about Asteria Aerospace Internship Program 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Asteria Aerospace Pvt. Ltd
Company Website:- www.asteria.co.in
Job Position:- Intern – Electronics Quality Assurance
Location:– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Duration :- 3 months
Experience Range:– 3-6 months of experience in college/internship projects in relevant area
Qualifications: Pursuing B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
Relevant Experience: 3-6 months of experience in college/internship projects in relevant area
- Working knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Knowledge of common electronics used in robotics/drone applications is a plus
- Hands-on experience in using common electronics test and measuring instruments such as DSO, load bank, power supply, data loggers etc.
- Passionate about product development, testing and quality assurance to produce high quality products
- Excellent organizational skills, thorough, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-driven, ability to work independently
- As an Electronics Quality Assurance Intern, you will understand the requirements of testing different safety-critical avionics and embedded hardware used in drones for functionality and performance.
- You will prepare the requirements for instruments/equipment for measuring the same and create comparative data for procurement by analyzing products available in the market against specifications, features & benefits and cost.
- You will also assist the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting.
Specific Responsibilities: –
- Understand/determine the critical-to-quality (CTQ) specifications of different electronic components and systems used in drones
- Determine appropriate test cases, test procedures and instruments/equipment for measuring CTQ specifications during product development and validation phase
- Assist in procurement of required testing instruments/equipment by analyzing products in market and preparing comparative data on specifications, features & benefits and cost.
- Support in installation, setup and validation/calibration of electronic test equipment
- Support the team in developing test cases, test procedures and execution of tests for electronics product validation, debugging and troubleshooting
Asteria Aerospace Internship Program 2020 Application Process :-
How to Apply
- Email your latest CV to email@example.com
- Please mention the Job Reference Number in the subject line of the email
For More Details About Internship :- Click Here
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs