Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Hiring:-
Asteria Aerospace is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer – Customer Support for the Gurgaon & Bangalore locations. The complete details about Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Asteria Aerospace
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Engineer – Customer Support
Job Locations:- Gurgaon & Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
Qualifications:- ITI or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or equivalent.
Experience:- 0 – 1 Year.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:-
- Should have good verbal communication skills.
- Should have fluency in Hindi & English languages.
- Should be very flexible in travelling for onsite services/maintenance as the job expects 80% travel through-out the year.
- The individual must have attention to detail, logical thinking, and ability to execute the repair & maintenance activity as per Asteria Standards.
- The individual should be good at following instructions and work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- The individual must exhibit good customer service attribute – courtesy, problem-solving, reliability, good decision-making skills, etc.
- The individual must stay abreast with technology changes and demonstrate strong technical expertise.
- The individual shall be flexible during working hours based on the work assignment.
- The individual shall be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Asteria is looking for a Drone Service Technician, who conducts routine servicing & maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning of sub-systems in the product while ensuring adherence to standard working practices.
- The individuals in this job shall maintain and repair all the different platforms of Asterias’s product, that are used in various applications such as aerial surveillance & Security, Agriculture, Mapping, Industrial inspection, etc. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Install and flight test the system on-site at customer location.
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and servicing of the Drones.
- Test the product thoroughly and ensure it is working perfectly as per end requirement.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to the customer.
- Educating the drone operators on how to use and maintain the system.
- In-house installation & testing of new product development.
- Responsible for installation of the system and ensure flight worthy post servicing of the product.
- Visit customer location for on-site for scheduled maintenance & Service.
- Keep record of Job cards and material transactions.
- Suggest new solutions that will improve the overall servicing process.
- Service maintenance records per customer shall be maintained with all the relevant details & documents.
- Prepare the feedback form on customer satisfaction level with respect to the product repair.
- Adhering to companies rules and regulations.
- Inform on the workload and completion status.
- Report work status through proper documentation as per organizational standards.
- Intimate the problems that cannot be resolved at field level with reason.
- Report 100% on time completion of repair or hardware part replacement with reference to agreed target and time or reasons for not meeting target.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs