Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021:-
Asteria Aerospace hiring candidates for the role of Integration & Testing Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Asteria Aerospace
Job Position:- Integration & Testing Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full-Time
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Other applicable engineering field.
Relevant Experience:- 0-2 Years
Desired Skills and Characteristics:-
- Complete understanding of the system.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience in design/construction/assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- As an Integration & Testing Engineer/pilot, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support.
- Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development. Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required.
- You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on the integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, performance evaluation, payload integration, autopilot tuning & repair.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Experience with carbon fiber, fiberglass, 3D printers & component fabrication.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs