AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive:-
AstraZeneca is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee – Business System Administrator for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- AstraZeneca
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee – Business System Administrator
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R-149606
Job Posted Date:- 13th October 2022
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of overall experience
- Experience with the Cvent platform shall be preferred
- 0 – 2 years administering and configuring cloud-based application platforms
- Previous experience working across a geographically diverse team
- Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in working in Sales & Marketing portfolios preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party providers.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across Indiall
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:-
- Support initial implementation and next waves of market and regional deployment of the SMMP until globally deployed through close collaboration with IT, GME Regional Directors, GME Operations Team, and in-market stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing system and user maintenance which includes workflow configuration, SOP updates, user/license access, template configuration, field values, data lists, sourcing settings, and all other configurations due to changing business needs
- Manage and prioritize issues, inquiries, and requests through ticket management system
- Serve as the SME for the Cvent platform providing guidance and recommendation for future changes
- Serve as AstraZeneca’s primary POC with the vendor on enterprise-related system usage and strategic oversight
- Collaborate with Training team to ensure all operational SOP’s are kept current; and with QA team to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Work closely with AstraZeneca IT and vendor to monitor and maintain overall system health, growth, and all integrations
- Provide recommendations to GME Service governance process for improvements and changes to the system
- Lead meetings between provider and internal IT resources on integration projects including Single Sign-On (SSO), SalesForce.com, Concur, PNR/GDS acquisition, and customized use of Cvent’s API (during implementation phase and BAU)
- All of the above should be managed with a concentration on consistency across geographical markets with an ability to accommodate regional variances when justified
- Lead the M&E technology governance process (with IT partnership) with an aim to drive the end to end quality, integration health and roadmap including prioritization of system improvements for AZ within Cvent
- Own the data strategy across M&E technology ecosystem to ensure the proper business insight is produced to support GME and served business areas objectives
- Manage the technology release plan and coordinate with the GME Training specialist to ensure changes to the GME Technology are delivered with minimal impact on business operations
AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Willis Towers Watson (WTW)||Click here|