AtkinsRealis Off Campus Hiring:-
AtkinsRealis is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Recruitment Analyst for the Gurgaon / Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about AtkinsRealis Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- AtkinsRealis
Job Position:- Graduate Recruitment Analyst
Job Locations:- Gurgaon / Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- R-105412
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduate or Post-graduate in HRM for a reputed institute.
- Candidate with 0 – 6 months of work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner.
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required.
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities.
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought.
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required.
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required.
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts and should be flexible to support/transfer to work for other regions within GTC Bengaluru office.
AtkinsRealis Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-Campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Schwing Stetter||Click here|
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|