Avalara Offcampus Drive :-
Avalara, Inc. is a 14-year-old MNC. We deliver comprehensive, automated and cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast and accurate. Avalara has 25,000+ customers and 1,800+ employees in offices across 4 continents in USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India with our headquarters in Seattle.
Company Name :– Avalara
Company Website :– www.avalara.com
Job Position:- Software Engineer
- BE/B. Tech – CS, IT, E&TC/EC with a solid understanding of ‘Software Programming
- Candidates with streams except as mentioned above can apply if they are open to make their career in Software Development
Must have skills:–
• Strong object-oriented programming technique and debugging skills.
• Excellent with data structures and algorithm.
• Good debugging and troubleshooting skills. Someone who loves to write optimized, high-performance code and solving tough technical problems.
• An active profile in Github or any other code repository.
• Must be a polyglot and being a regular participant in coding/hacking.
• Strong academic and technical background in a quantitative discipline and a good track record of applying advanced problem-solving techniques.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Self-motivated, persistent and “Never Give Up” attitude.
• Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture.
• Creativity, motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:–
• Understand the problem context and convert algorithms into high-quality software programs using proven design patterns.
• Review design specifications and create a technical design document
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Perform code review with peers.
• Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Optimize conventional programs to run on a distributed system of machines.
• Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Help us build word-class tax automation products. Maintain the highest quality of products. Contribute towards building accurate, high-performing, highly available and scalable SaaS products. Some of the areas you would be working on:
Scalable, microservices-based shared systems
Global platform to process complex tax returns in multiple countries
Robotic Process Automation to automate manual tasks in our global operations teams.
Machine Learning-based applications to solve various business problems right from tax determination to automated tax rates and rules acquisition.
Distributed systems to handle the global scale of the tax and product data
Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, R, Data lake.
For More Information about Avalara offcampus drive :- Click Here
Send Your Resumes To firstname.lastname@example.org
off campus drives in bangalore ,chennai,mumbai,delhi ,..etcc
|Offcampus Drives||Apply Link|
|SAP Labs||Click Here|
|Analytics Quotient||Click Here|
|ZS Associates||Click Here|
More About Avalara Company:-
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including sales and use taxes, VAT, excise, communications and other tax types. Avalara’s Compliance Cloud™ platform helps our customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local and other taxing authorities throughout the world.