Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
Company Name:- Baker Hughes, a GE company
Company Website:- www.bhge.com
Job Position:- Software Engineering Specialist
Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
. Net desktop tech stack…strong C# skills.. WPF/WCF desirable
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)