About Bank Of America:-
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Company Name :- Bank of America ( Investment banking company )
Company Website :–www.bankofamerica.com
Job Position:-Team Developer
Location:- Gurugram, India
- Education Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Banking, Commerce or equivalent (Financial Services/Ops experience preferred with knowledge on Investment Banking domain, Capital markets & financial products)
- Experience Range 0 – 2 years
- Mandatory skills High proficiency at Excel and other MS Office applications; Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Desired skills Knowledge of the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) regulation is preferred. Familiarity with IRS Forms W-8 and W-9 requirements.
- Work Timings Should be flexible to work in multiple shifts: Work Window 7:30AM to 3:30AM; Weekends OFF
TDO FATCA & Tax Documentation team is responsible for providing comprehensive analysis to the bank and the business units on the tax withholding, tax information reporting, and related client documentation requirements associated with the provision of banking, asset servicing and fund administration services in multiple jurisdictions.
The associates joining the team are expected to build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all internal systems related to Tax Onboarding, Client Onboarding, and Reviews. Associates are expected to assist in change requirements for policies and procedures relating to FATCA & also run & monitor BAU queues to reduce potential tax risk/withholding.
- Work with the Corporate Tax Compliance, FATCA Project Management teams, etc, to collect corporate tax documents and analyze and implement FATCA-related project and compliance requirements across multiple business lines and regions.
- Manage and ensure compliance with Corporate Tax Regulations including procurement and validation processes and procedures, and FATCA classification and related AML/KYC regulatory and policy requirements.
- Tax documentation review and validation.
- Ensure the integrity and correctness of FATCA operational and practical processes including, but not limited to Customer / Account Profile, Withholding & Deposits, Documentation Reporting, Legal entity and FFI management, are duly observed and applied.
- Awareness of operational tax requirements and familiarity with FATCA as well as experience working through detailed analysis and resolution of issues and an ability to work hands-on in creating Project and BAU documentation detailed.
- Maintain highest standards of integrity & be vigilant to audit standards and requirements.
- Proactively seek additional responsibilities to enhance support to business and clients.
Apply Link:-Click Here(apply before the link expires)