Bank of America Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Bank of America hiring candidates for the role of Analyst- GBS, for the Mumbai location. The complete details about Bank of America Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Bank of America
Job Position:- Analyst- GBS
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary:–As per the company standards
Experience:- 6-18 months
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- JR-21001661
Educational Requirements:- MBA Graduate from top Tier institutes
- Education: MBA/CFA
- Candidates with 6-18 months of relevant experience preferably in Debt Syndications, investment banking, Equity Research, Financial Research etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, MS Office
- Understanding of databases like Alteryx, Tableau and Dealogic would be desired skillset
- Strong Finance Knowledge including
- Understand Global companies’ filings and financials including EMEA GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to understand and infer various types of Debt’s characteristics (TLA, TLB, Notes, Revolver, Mezz., 2nd Lien, PIK, LC, ABL)
- Credit Agreement Analysis including Liens, covenants, pricing grid, accordion, LC, bank group, security, ABL (borrowing base, access availability, cash dominion), swingline etc.
- For Liquidity Analysis project: ability to calculate company’s funds liquidity, FCF, Adj. FFO, Weighted Average Debt Maturity (Duration), Swap to EUR Floating Rate etc.
- Bond pricing, yield, spread, duration calculations for weekly projects
- Familiar with company filings and Capital Structure of the company
- Analyze debt ratios like leverage, FCCR, Capitalization etc.
- Able to identify investment highlights of client company
- Good at information gathering and comprehending
- Ability to understand and portray varied industry groups (CNR, TMT, FIG, GIG etc.)
- Valuation (debt/equity) techniques
- Identify comparables and prepare peer analysis
- Understand CDS spreads, derivatives, Swaps.
- Desired skills: Hands on experience with Bloomberg/Dealogic/Factset etc and advance excel
Support Syndication of Debt Instruments including Revolvers, Term loan and High Yield Bonds
Debt Capital Markets team at GBS in co-ordination with its global counterparts, participates in origination, structuring and closing of High Yield and High Grade Loans and Bonds Offerings
- Prepare Tear Sheets including detailed debt profile and financials
- Make Screening Memo, includes company and industry overview, detailed debt profile and financials
- Help bankers arrive at appropriate pricing by preparing complex Bond/Loan Comps, Credit Agreement Analysis, Covenant Analysis etc.
- Client pitch material including Liquidity Analysis, Company Profile, Industry Overview
- Create Confidential Information Memo and Deal Teasers including investment highlights, MD&A, Industry etc.
- Prepare Leveraged Finance Committee (LFC) Memo for Underwritten Deals including credit considerations
- Prepare Ratings Agency/Lender Presentation for Deal Team to execute a deal
- Perform preliminary Sales Force Memo for BAML’s Sales Team to aid it with selling products and issues and generating new clients
- Prepare Industry-wise (ENP/CNR/TMT) Weekly Market Presentations and Sector Updates to track the current industry trends including weekly update of loans/bonds databases
- Communicate and interact with team members
8.30 A.M. – 5.30 P.M.
2.30 PM – 11.30 PM
American Express Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs