Barclays Off Campus Hiring:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of ETL Developer for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- ETL Developer
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Permanent
Reference Code:- 90328140
Job Posted Date:- April 19th, 2023
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Good knowledge of any object oriented programming language (e.g. C#/Java/Python).
- Good knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of test driven and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Understanding of a version controlling system e.g. GIT or TFS or SVN.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithm writing.
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Ability & willingness to learn new technologies and process.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
- Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
- Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
- Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:-
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn data science using R or python.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn micro-service based design.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Cloud based application infrastructure.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The application development role requires full stack development and specialized development in various applications in RFT. The role will need deep technical knowledge to understand various application using different technology stack from Microsoft,Oracle,Open source technologies and Big Data platform.
- Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
- Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
- Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
- Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
- Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
- Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
- Build and deploy.
- Post implementation support.
- Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
Barclays Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Bursys Infotech||Click here|
|Alight Solutions||Click here|
|Advanced Micro Devices||Click here|