Barclays Off Campus Hiring:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of Process Expert for the Delhi/ Noida locations. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Process Expert
Job Locations:- Delhi/ Noida
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Reference Code:- 90362873
Job Posted Date:- 18th January 2022
Educational Qualifications Required:-
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend given set of instructions and apply the same for day to day transaction processing
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:-
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Conducting virtual orientation session as part of colleague onboarding process
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- To ensure employee files are prepared and moved virtually.
- End-to-end Documentation process to be managed with complete ownership along with PF kit preparation, sharing with payroll vendor.
- LRTW process to be managed while coordinating with RPs and iron out issues.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
Barclays Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs