Barclays Off Campus Recruitment:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of Support Engineer for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Support Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Permanent
Reference Code:- 9036537
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Degree in information system or computer science or any equivalent
- Application troubleshooting/debugging capability and analytical skills
- Basic Operating systems Unix/Linux or Windows knowledge
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- A selection of several of the below skills: Python, Citrix, Web services, Java, Kibana, ITRS, AppDynamics, Splunk
- Exposure to middleware technologies (ex. Tibco RV and Solace) desirable
- Understanding of IB Front office technology (understanding of trade lifecycle) would be an advantage
- Any Service Management/ticketing tool and Workflow Knowledge
- Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys or others.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
- Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
- Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
- Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
- Compliance to audit, regulatory and CSO Standards requirements – risk aware and focused
- Analyse automation failures, identify root cause of failure and work with L3, Integration and application owners
- Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Tracking outstanding issues and working with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to production have met the required level of standards and assurances.
- Works with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management) and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate.
Barclays Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Siemens Technology||Click here|
|Kyndryl Solutions||Click here|