Barclays Off Campus Recruitment:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Analyst for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra. India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Area of Expertise:- Technology
Reference Code:- 90316861
Job Posted Date:- 10th March 2022
What Barclays looking for:-
- Object oriented programming language (C# will be preferred)
- Knowledge of RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts.
- Knowledge of VCS tools such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Test driven development –using TDD tool like NUnit/Junit/MS test/TSQl-T
- Behaviour Driven Development- using tool such as SpecFlow or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology and software development approach.
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn data science using R or python.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn micro-service based design.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Cloud based application infrastructure.
- The application development role requires full stack development and specialized development in various applications in RFT.
- The role will need deep technical knowledge to understand various application using different technology stack from Microsoft,Oracle,Open source technologies and Big Data platform.
- Successful candidate should be able to enhance existing applications and also develop new application features. He will be interacting with various stakeholders in day to day work and should have good communication skills.
The main duties are:-
- Work with business users and business analysts alongside senior members to drill into requirements.
- Work within scrum / business teams to come up with the functional and technical design of the applications.
- Learn, Implement & Maintain DevOps/automation features.
- Create automated feature tests (TDD/BDD) for all new functions.
- Work in a continuous build mode (using GIT / Team City).
- Deploy and test with scrum team members / business in a sprint / iterative manner.
- Build and deploy.
- Post implementation support.
- Continuous improvement and contribute to the design of the overall solution.
Risk and Control Objective – Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
Barclays Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs