Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive:-
Bentley Systems is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Bentley Systems
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:-
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
- Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
- Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on development of the Windows based Application.
- Will be involved in design, implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|HARMAN International||Click here|