About the Company:-
BigBasket is India’s largest online food and grocery store. With over 19,000 products and over a 1000 brands in our catalogue you will find everything you are looking for. Right from fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meats – we have it all.
We are a Pan-India company offering our services in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and a host of Tier 2 cities and towns.
In the last four and half years since inception, we have seamlessly crossed many a milestone and won many an award. We have constantly innovated and strengthened processes. Our App has several features that make it easy for customers to place orders. Some of these features use advanced analytics to predict what a customer may want to buy at any point of time. Analytics also ensures that the notifications we send customers on their app are also very customized and helpful.
As a result of all this, our customer retention is one of the highest in the entire e-commerce space.
Many Awards & Recognitions have come our way:
- Retail and eCommerce app of the year’ at YourStory’s AWS Mobility Awards 2017
- The Owler 2017 Top Rated CEO Award for Hari Menon
- 2nd place at the Global E-commerce Award ceremony by E-commerce Europe in Barcelona (2017)
- Consumer Internet Company of the Year – VC Circle Awards 2016
Company Name:– Bigbasket
Company url:– Bigbasket.com
Last Date To Apply:- Tuesday, 20 Aug, 2019
Drive Date:- Thursday, 22nd Aug, 2019
Drive Location:– Bangalore
- BE / B.Tech 2017 / 18 / 19 Batch
- Xth / XIIth – 80% througout
- Grad cutoff- 75%
- Good pH Score
Primarily responsible for growth marketing of the category which includes the following action areas:
- Pricing strategy
- Competition Benchmarking
- Communication and promotion
- Customer acquisition and retention to the category
- Work very closely with the buying team to create and maintain the right range across the country
- Understanding customer behavior through data mining and market research. Using data insights to drive actions
- Own customer experience jointly with other stakeholders such as buying, operations and product
- Excellent knowledge on Excel
- Excellent written and communication Skil
- Go getter attitude
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Keen in assisting and coordinating with cross functional team.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the last date)