BNY Mellon off campus Recruitment:-
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, doing business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation.
Company Name:- Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
Company Website:- www.bnymellon.com
Job Position:- Developer
Experience :- 0 to 1 years of experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
Job Description :-
- Provides application software development services or technical support in straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Understands and follows the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Uses existing, established procedures to complete development, coding and testing of simple computer programs.
- According to standard procedures, identifies appropriate data elements and defines report formats. C
- reates database queries used to retrieve data from data warehouse and performs data calculations, consolidation, and summarization.
- Creates additional logic leveraging standard report writer functions or application coding. Formats report output according to standard procedures.
- Conducts unit and system testing of programs, including those for distributed reporting, for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures execution of the report is within acceptable performance standards and test results are approved prior to implementation according to standard procedure.
- Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs, using standard conventions.
- Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in system. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
BNY Mellon off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion