The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide.
The company also provides leasing and product support services .Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace companyand leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. … Boeing is focused on delivering value to its Indian customers with its advanced technologies and performance driven aircraft underscored by life-cycle support services.
Company Name:- Boeing India Private Limited
Comany Website:- www.boeing.co.in
Job Position:-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS DESIGN AND ANALYSIS ENGINEER
Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Experience Required:- 0 to 2 years
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace with upto 2 year of exp.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics/NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential
- Excellent knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA is essential Knowledge of GD&T is essential
- Knowledge of NASTRAN,PATRAN, Hypermesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
Appply Link:- Click Here ( apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion