Boeing Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Boeing hiring candidates for the role of Entry Level Software Application developer for the Chennai, Tamilnadu location. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Boeing
Job Position:- Entry Level Software Application developer
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
Schedule:- Full time
Experience Level:- Individual Contributor
Job ID:- 00000239707
Job posted Date:- 15th April 2021
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):-
- 0-1 Year Experience in a coding/script development environment
- Knowledge of Relational Database (SQL)/NoSQL is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):-
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- Year of Graduation : 2020
- CGPA : 6.5 and above.
- At Boeing, innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values.
- Boeing committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with Boeing.
- At Boeing, they are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with Boeing.
- Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Entry Level Software Application developers to join their team in Chennai, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing India Engineering (BIE) – Technical Solutions business organization.
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Software Application Manager to implement Software design, development, and testing, helping to enable the BIE business to meet their organizational goals.
- Strong understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Hands-on experience on C# / JAVA / Python
- Programming on Microsoft C#.Net, CICD, Cloud
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify the software solutions
Relocation:- This position offers relocation
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs