Boeing Off Campus Recruitment:-
Boeing is hiring candidates for the role of Entry Level Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Entry Level Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 00000289749
Job Posted Date:- 26th December 2021
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
Past experience in one or more of the following:
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
- Dot Net C#
- Cloud / DevOps
Experience Level:- Individual Contributor
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):-
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) based in Bangalore, India is engaged in the development of advanced Aerospace and Aviation technologies.
- Boeing is looking for Entry Level Software Engineer to work on various products and applications developed in BIETC.
- The selected employees will be part of a special rotation program for the first 18 months, thus enabling them to understand and learn a wide range of domains and cutting edge technologies worked on in BIETC, before being placed into permanent projects.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Relocation benefits if indicated are limited to in-country moves and are not available for overseas relocation. There is no expatriate package associated with this position.
Contingent Upon Program Award:- No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Sopra Steria||Click here|
|Aditya Birla||Click here|
|Ola Electric||Click here|