Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Boeing hiring candidates for the role of Associate ASIC – FPGA Verification Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Associate ASIC – FPGA Verification Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 00000274110
Date Posted Date:- 20th September 2021
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):-
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 year’s of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Knowledge in working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In depth understanding in System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Good Knowledge in using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience ( Masters with 0 to 4 years of experience )
- At Boeing, Innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
- Boeing committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with Boeing.
- At Boeing, innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
- Boeing committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world.
- The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Boeing India Engineering seeks an Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer r to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
Relocation:- This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
Contingent Upon Program Award:- No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|IBM India||Click here|