The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services .Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace companyand leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. … Boeing is focused on delivering value to its Indian customers with its advanced technologies and performance driven aircraft underscored by life-cycle support services.
Download Our Android App For Regular Updates
Company Name:- Boeing India Private Limited
Comany Website:- www.boeing.co.in
Job Position:-Engineering Systems Application Developer
Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 0 to 1 years’ of related work experience.
“This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility”
- You will join IT&DA team that provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data.
- Development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in-house software applications supporting our engineering/manufacturing
- Work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- To work well with others on a team as well as independently
We are looking for core foundation skills on programming and problem solving:
· A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET etc.
· Ability to decompose any problem into programmatic logical steps
· Candidate should be very strong in engineering concepts of their own discipline.
· Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
· Good communication skills – Verbal and written
Boeing will prepare you for success,
Immediately post selection, you will undergo a three month digital transformation program run by StackRoute. You will learn to build, test, package, deploy and release a non-trivial full stack web application under the guidance of industry practitioners.
You will work in a CI/CD environment that may include many engineering tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Gulp, Vagrant, webpack and Docker.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position.
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)