Boson Motors Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Boson Motors hiring candidates for the role of Electrical and Electronics Engineer for the Tada, Andhra Pradesh location. The complete details about Boson Motors Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Boson Motors
Job Position:- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Job Location:- Tada, Andhra Pradesh, India – 524401
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
Work Experience:- Fresher
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job Posted Date:- 27th April 2021
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- B.Tech/Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must possess good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines and Instrumentation.
- Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization / trade-off analyses
- Analytical rigor as well as good intuition for Kinematics & Dynamics of mechanical components are a big plus
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI design practices and the relevant validation testing
- Understanding of communication busses / protocols like Serial communication, CAN etc. is desirable
- Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
- Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and systems-level design.
- Broad understanding of electric propulsion systems and the ability to perform trade-off studies
- Practical knowledge of component selection for longevity and performance
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure situations
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal direction
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to unsupervised, multitask
- Possess strong ownership characteristics and commitment to achieving results on time.
- Possess a creative mind in order to find novel design solutions.
- Be willing to be “wrong” at times and be open to the ideas of others
- To be enabled to enjoy the work you need to be self-sustaining, plan your work per deadlines, and be willing to take responsibility.
- You have a structured and analytical approach, and like to work details as well as to get the job done.
- You enjoy combining theory and practice.
- An enterprising and goal-oriented personality is desired since the work is conducted with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- It’s important that you are curious and want to develop and learn more about the Powertrain field
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Electronics Engineer responsible for supporting engineering and design teams to execute the design and testing of an electric vehicle.
- As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer in our R&D department, you will be involved in all phases of the EV development cycle, including new product development, validation, product modification, production testing, and post-sales support.
- Your responsibilities will include researching, designing, and integrating components such as motors, controllers, batteries, chargers, DC-DC converters, etc.
- Your are required to work on both High voltage power electronics as well as Low voltage control electronics. You are expected to document your work by preparing block diagrams, wiring schematics, wire routing, cable harness drawings, and bill of materials and manage the smooth translation of the designs from the development phase to the production phase.
- Other aspects of the work include system/sub-system specifications management, cost reduction analysis, parts reduction, and optimizing the powertrain electrical system for production manufacturability, quality, and serviceability.
- You will work under the guidance of multiple experienced engineers, as well as work in close cooperation with other Boson team members and colleagues in other functions such as technicians, testing, supply chain, quality, marketing, and customer support.
- You will work in a fast-paced startup development environment with distributed team members. You will work with a mentor but will often be required to work independently and unsupervised to complete projects and tasks.
- Contacts with customers and suppliers around the world are also part of your work and we may require you to travel from time to time to China, USA, or other parts of India.
- Extended hours may occasionally be required to meet project deadlines. Boson Motors work for gender balance in the workplace and encourage female applicants for this role.
Boson Motors Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs