British Council Recruitment Drive:-
British Council is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Clerical Marker for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about British Council Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- British Council
Job Position:- Trainee – Clerical Marker
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted on:- August 11th, 2023
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education –should have completed a diploma/ degree/ professional course post-senior Secondary.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in a BPO environment
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)
- Good Computer (MS office) and keyboard handling skills
- Understanding of BPO processes, reporting, MIS etc.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:-
- Assessment of various modules of an English Language Exam (either soft or hard copy)
- High attention to detail to ensure right marking of each paper.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route/Transfer issues to appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on enquiries where necessary.
- Complete the logs, update necessary data sheets.
- Ensure hourly transaction targets are met with high quality standards.
British Council Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Benchmark IT Solutions||Click here|