BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Company Name :– BT Group
Company Website :– www.btplc.com
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Network Planners
Job Location:- Gurugram ,India
Responsible for supporting Network Planning and/or Design process. Will have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve basic planning/design requirements.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- Technical competence in Telecom basics & transmission methodologies.
- Good communication skills & mature attitude required.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Network platform and transport planning.
- Network mapping as per actuals & recommendations from field engineer.
- End to End ownership of Planning Network.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon
Apply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion