BT Off Campus Hiring 2020:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of GCB Operations Associate ,for Gurugram location . The complete details about BT Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :– BT Group
Job Position:- GCB Operations Associate
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary :– Competitive
Last Date To Apply :- Oct 12, 2020, 4:29:00 AM
Qualification :- Graduate level education. – preferably Finance background.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Excellent proficiency of written and spoken English.
- Understanding of financial reconciliations and an appreciation of financial and commercial terminology.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly Numerate and basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-system and interface environment.
- Basic competence in Windows based tools (Word/Excel).
- A self-starter and ability to manage their own work with minimal guidance.
- Being able to work in a team.
- Graduate level education. – preferably Finance background.
- Associates will be expected to work flexible shift patterns in line with the requirements of the operation.
- COVID-19 Notice: We’ve changed our recruitment process so that we can continue to offer exciting opportunities in BT. We’ve moved to ‘virtual hiring’ until further notice – which includes video interviews and virtual onboarding, to make sure that we maintain candidate and employee safety.
About this role:-
- A GCB associate is required to carry out the processes relating to the delivery of billing services across a range of geographic regions in a timely manner while achieving required quality parameters – exceeding or meeting the SLA targets.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively on producing deliverables in line with financial, operational and personal targets.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- Perform critical tasks relating to the preparation and production of customer invoices in different regions, together with associated reports.
- Follow through tasks and take ownership to ensure they are completed to the required standards.
- Deliver excellent customer service consistently.
- Escalate queries to a team manager as appropriate, and ensure such queries are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all requests are handled within required service standard.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Continuous development of skills and knowledge necessary for the role, and take responsibility for own learning.
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management.
- Seek to resolve in-life process issues to meet customer SLA.
BT Off Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs