BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Service Engineer (164504) for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- BT
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Service Engineer (164504)
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Job function:- Customer service
Qualifications:– CCNA (or similar level of knowledge)
- Basic level of Cisco Data(Routing and Switching)
- Basic level of understanding of ISO 20000
- Full level of Understanding of the BT products solutions to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Sales roles) and in depth BT’s operational/service processes would be beneficial
- Ability to organize and attend on international conference call and discuss technical issues
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and Negotiation skills – internally, analytical thinking
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Team-player eager to learn
- Enthusiastic and pro-active with a desire to improve service for the customer, and other internal users
- Keen learner and support CI environment
- Stakeholder management (Account Team) with internal and external customers
About this role:-
- Front line, technical customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and living the 3 BT values) such that customers that they contact/contact them are left ‘delighted’ with the experience.
- Providing in-depth technical support to customers through solution monitoring, localisation and remote repair. Undertake Incident, Problem, Event and SACM activities as part of the multi skilled role.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- Providing in-depth technical support to customers through monitoring, localisation and remote repair
- Technical understanding of ‘solution’ level offerings, with ability to continually develop knowledge with new offerings
- Technically aware customer service engineers who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving and communicating) such that customers that they call/call them are left “delighted” with the experience
- Cooperating with other levels of support (Technical Hubs, Platform teams and Suppliers)
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. proactively driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements)
- Contributing knowledge and experience to help improve processes and systems through continuous improvement
- Proactive and effective jeopardy management, including accurate adherence to the escalation process
- Identification of underlying problems and driving through problem management to resolution (PM)
- Support Event Management team in proactive event analysis to identify trends requiring attention from event management or problem management (EM & PM) by providing constant inputs where applicable.
- Capture, analyse and report inventory related issues as part of BAU incident management to SACM/SRMs so that a cleanse of asset and configuration items (SACM) be performed.
- Ensuring adherence to SLAs by all teams involved in resolution, and keeping the customer informed proactively
- Participating in technical training, knowledge sharing and creating Knowledge management articles
- Attends and contributes to team stand-up meetings and problem solving sessions. Eager to collaborate and share knowledge with other team members.
- Proactively raise improvement opportunities, and own small, incremental bugs to completion.
- Understands and support the cycle of team customer-outcome deliveries as part of the Agile improvement process.
- Focused to work in accordance to contractual SLA and BT Service Assurance KPI’s for Netco Model office like FCR (First Contract Resolution ) and MTTR (Mean Time to repair), NPS
- Effectively managing the Incidents Lifecycle’s – esp. P1/P2 & Aged Incidents
- *Queue Management( Proactive /Reactive triage management)
- This acts as First point of contact for the customers and has exhaustive stakeholder management , which keep us exposed day in and out close to customer and services team Delegating duties/Tasks with in team members.
- Weekly review of Quality Parameters and key KPIs (WFM Adherence/PCA30/RFT).
- Functional mailbox management.
- Calls Handling (P1/CIM/Critical Stakeholder calls)
- Quality of Incidents and Emails should be good along with incident closures with appropriate RFOs
- Ensure all DR’s are following the Published Processes when working on ITIL functions and make regular checks to enforce this.
Job Closing date:- October 3rd, 2021, 4:29:00 AM
BT Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs