BT Recruitment Drive 2021:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer FND (157555) for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about BT Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- BT
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Engineer FND (157555)
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job function:- Customer service
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Job Closing date:- July 18th, 2021, 11:59:00 PM
Required Qualifications:- BTECH GRADUATES ONLY
You’ll have the following skills & experience:-
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
About this role:-
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Working pattern:- Standard
BT Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs