BYJUS Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
BYJUS hiring candidates for the role of Business Development Associate, for the Across India location. The complete details about BYJUS Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- BYJUS
Job Position:– Business Development Associate
Job Location:– Across India
Salary(CTC):- Two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training
For Direct Sales, 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
For Inside Sales, 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
Openings:- 609 Openings
Experience:- 0 – 1 Years
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020). Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- The Selected Candidates will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city.
- They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
- All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000.
- Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA) for Inside Sales at (5+3 lpa) or for Direct Sales at (7+3 lpa)
- BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
- BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 47 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions.
- With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning.
- BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters.
- In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to the online learning experience.
BYJUS Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs