Capita Off Campus Drive 2020:-
Capita hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) ,for Pune / Bangalore locations. The complete details about Capita Off Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– Capita
Job Position:– Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location :- Pune / Bangalore
Annual C.T.C: INR 4 LPA
- PLUS Gratuity + Insurance +INR 75K (Retention Pay post 18 months of successful training/work)
Job Type: Full time
B.E / B. Tech (Computer, IT, E&TC), MCA passed in 2019, 2020 with 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Engineering / MCA.
▪ Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts proficiency in any programming language like – C++/ Java/ .Net/ Angular
▪ Knowledge of SDLC
▪ Knowledge of Data structures
▪ Knowledge of any DB
Good to have
• Communication: ability to communicate openly and honestly giving consideration to others views and feelings.
• Creating Success: focused on meeting objectives on time by ensuring tasks are planned and prioritised to creating success through actions, decisions and initiatives. Ability to multi-task and function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Presentation Skills: able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the subject to deliver information in a clear, concise, and logical manner and use of audio-visual media to enhance presentations.
• Planning and Organizing: Ensure and establish action for self to accomplish a specific goal and able to develop short-and-long-range plans.
• Personal and professional integrity with a desire to relentlessly strive for excellence.
• Collaborates with others to ensure quality of the products delivered is at the right level.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for their personal development and achieving performance targets.
• Tools: Must Have: MS Office/ GIT or similar repository.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
o Attend and complete the skill training provided by Capita with a good score.
Participate, contribute and demonstrate expertise in
- ▪ Code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions (Developers)
- ▪ Application Testing, Test Automation (Testers)
o Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
o Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
o Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
o Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
o Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
o Participate in the organization level initiatives.
o Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
|Online Test Starts at||:||Wed, Dec 9, 10:00 AM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Mon, Dec 14, 10:00 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||1 hour 30 minut|
Capita Off Campus Drive 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs