Cargill Off-Campus Hiring 2021:-
Cargill hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Cargill Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Cargill
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- BAN05577
Education, Experience & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field
- 0 – 6 years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications
- 0 – 3 years of experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- 0 – 2 years experience in SQL Scripting
- 0 – 1 years applied experience and skills with message or event based platforms: Tibco, IBM MQ, or Kafka, etc.
- 0 – 2 years applied experience with Java and/or Python
- 0 – 1 year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS
- 0 – 1 year experience with Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Result orientation and ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements are not clear, specifications not in detail etc.
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated application of strong market awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to ask next level questions anticipating business inquiries and performing root cause analysis
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI , Tableau etc
- Applied experience and skills with API Development
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts
- In this role, the Data Engineer is responsible for the Technical Development of high-performance, data-centric solutions utilizing the comprehensive big data capabilities of Cargill’s data platform environment.
- Work specifics will include build and optimization of Data products including models, a configuration of pipelines, and management, monitoring and operations of solutions under the supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer.
- Keys to the success of this position is agile courageous & innovative approach to problem-solving, deep engineering expertise, collaboration, flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
- To be successful, the candidate must demonstrate a passion for new and evolving technologies and be willing to push their application throughout the organization
Development and Testing:
- Configuration and development of data pipelines to move and/or optimize data assets
- Perform data modeling and prepare data in databases for reporting through various analytics tools under the supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer
- Develop technical solutions utilizing big data and cloud based technologies
- Support testing by fixing defects and making necessary back end design changes, apply test driven development principles to automate build and regression testing
Solution Analysis and Design:
- Participate in discussions with businesses, application and process owners, and product team members to design solutions for Cargill’s big data and Advanced Analytics solutions in line with requirements
- Assist in the decision-making process related to architecting solutions
- Ensure the solution designed and built is supportable as part of a DevOps model
- Assist in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across Cargill.
- Ensure adherence development and architecture standards and best practices.
- Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment.
- Provide support for product solutions as part of a DevOps model
- Assess and help drive adoption of new technologies and methods within the team and across Cargill.
- Build prototype to prove out concepts working under the Architects guidance contribute ideas and/or code that improves core software infrastructure, patterns and standards
Cargill Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs