Cargill Off Campus Recruitment:-
Cargill is hiring candidates for the role of Junior Data Analyst for the Bengaluru & Gurgaon locations. The complete details about Cargill Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Cargill
Job Position:- Junior Data Analyst
Job Locations:- Bengaluru & Gurgaon
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 170065
Job posted Date:- 03rd December 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and serve as a consultant to internal teams
- Knowledge of agricultural trading business and an understanding of the information that adds value to trading
- Experience with and understanding of relational and distributed data systems
- Experience using data visualization applications to develop and deploy insights and reporting
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to develop queries using multiple programming languages
- Familiarity with scientific programming languages
- Familiarity with using relational databases or distributed file storage applications
- Understanding of commodity trading markets
- Minimum of two years of experience with data or data warehousing systems
Job Purpose and Impact:-
- The Junior Data Analyst will assist in the application of new models and globally integrated perspectives to generate strategic insights that will promote the company’s competitive position and ultimately grow trading earnings.
- In this role, you will be a consumer of data working across product lines and assist in the evaluation of new data sets and new sources of data and participate in the design and implementation of basic application programming interfaces and data access queries by providing requirements for models or visualizations.
- Deploy a basic understanding of the trading questions that data can help to solve.
- Validate quality and coverage of datasets while helping to prioritize and implement well defined data and analytical tool development efforts based on trading opportunity.
- Collaborate across regional and global teams to ensure we capture, centralize and use the most valuable data for analysis in a systematic, repeatable and accurate manner with oversite from supervisor and higher level analysts.
- Partner with and support other data analysts to validate quality and coverage of datasets.
- Assist to define and design scalable and integrated data systems and processes, and focus on continuous improvement of analytical methods and tools with oversite from supervisor and higher level team members.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Cargill Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs