Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Name :- Cargill
Company Website :-www.cargill.co.in
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Location:- Bangalore ,India
- Must be competent speaking English
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, XLDeploy, Drone, etc.)
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API’s
- Experience in an agile environment – focused on advocacy and puritan beliefs
- Self-reliant, assertive, passionate and humble
- Fluency in English.
- 0-5 years in the software engineering and IT Solution Delivery
- Undergraduate in the sciences or engineering or arts, with training certifications in software development.
- Undergraduate or master’s in computer science or related field
- Experience with mobile development technologies such as: Xamarin, Swift, jQuery, Bootstrap, Iconic, etc.
- Experience with at least one Cloud Platform and Automation including: AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Appply Link:- Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion