Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Company Name :- Cargill
Company Website :-www.cargill.co.in
Job Position:-Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location:- Davangere ,Karnataka,India
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
Apply Link:-Click Here(apply before the link expires)
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion