In India, Cargill’s operations started in 1987. It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats. It also markets wheat flour under the Nature Fresh brand name. The Animal Nutrition business of Cargill provides animal feed and premix and nutrition for aqua, dairy and poultry. It markets animal feed and premix under the brands such as Provimi, Purina, Citura and Cargill. The Grains and Oilseed business originates grains & oilseeds at 200 storage locations. It employs more than 3500 employees working across offices and plants and a network of warehouses and depots.
|Job Position :-Graduate Engineer |
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.Description Position Purpose & Summary
This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by production manager.
This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement : 65%
• Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
• Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
• This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management
Plant Operations Management : 25%
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
Participate in area mentor programs: 10%
• Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Click Here To Apply Online(apply before the link expires)