Carrier Off Campus Recruitment:-
Carrier is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – SQA for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Carrier Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Carrier
Job Position:- Associate Engineer – SQA
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 30100904
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
EDUCATION PREFERRED:- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Computers)
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:- Fresher / 1-2 years of embedded platform product validation experience:
- Essential Competencies:
- Experience in Embedded Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing different communication protocols such as, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, BACnet, Modbus, wireless, etc.
- Hands on experience in automation scripting languages like Python/C/C++/C# or Java to automate test cases.
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Relentless root cause/troubleshooting experience.
- Desirable Competencies:
- Experience in embedded software quality assurance for HVACR control applications from concept through to production.
- Working knowledge on Tools like: Azure, IBM, SVN, DNG, RTC, RQM or HPQC
- Knowledge of Hardware related testing
- Knowledge of end to end Test Management process
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Strong English communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Carrier is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a QA Engineer to validate embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards. He will be responsible for design and develop of test frameworks/Test plan and execute tests for embedded devices with utmost quality.
This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to maintain high quality deliverables that meet system requirements.
- Experience in validating embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards with embedded Linux.
- Should be able to perform Functional, stress and load test on embedded products.
- Should be good at Manual and Automation Test planning and Execution.
- Should be good at identifying what can be automated and automating manual efforts.
- Should be able create test setups to replicate customer issues .
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, different test techniques and QA methodologies.
- Hands on Experience on Test Management tools like ADO,IBM Jazz &JIRA .
- Good understanding on Agile methodologies & Work culture.
Carrier Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Iris Software||Click here|
|LG Soft||Click here|
|HDFC Bank||Click here|