Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Caterpillar hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – Design – APP for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar Logistics Technology Services
Job Position:- Associate Engineer – Design – APP
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Career Area:- Engineering
Job schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R0000059780
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience required: 0 to 3 years’ experience in Design and Development of Product. Design and development of advanced power systems technology like fuel cell power sources, energy storage systems, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, electric vehicles (EV), etc and functional validation testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
Top Candidates Will Also Have:-
- Strong project management skills – Developing, maintaining, and executing a project management plan. Ability to develop & leverage a global network of engineering resources.
- Exceptional ability to perform complex analysis tasks using FEA (preferred with Creo simulate)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- Willingness to travel domestic/international up to 10% when job role requires
- 6 Sigma yellow Belt certification
- As an Associate Engineer for Advanced Power Products, LPSD India team, you will be working with a team who are creating new product designs on alternative power sources working with internal cross functional teams across the globe.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of energy storage devices like fuel cell sources, energy storage containers, battery devices and other alternative power sources for energy storage and mobile drivetrains.
- Interact with a global team of industry experts and contribute to the delivery of design projects. This role directly impacts Caterpillar current and future powertrain products developed for the market.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:-
- Design and development of Advanced Power Products System and Components to meet functional, reliability and durability goals
- Perform design calculations, initiate ideas, support design failure model and effect analysis (DFMEA) and support validation plan for New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Participate in design reviews with the stakeholders
- Understand the technical requirements and communicate with the supplier for the development of components
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members and other cross functional teams in a concise and accurate manner
- Work with a manufacturing plant to ensure design for manufacturability
- Provide technical support for quality, purchasing during part development
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Process partners to understand and document the requirements
- Need to manage supplier, manufacturing & Product groups
Note:- Relocation is available for this position.
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs