Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of Associate IT Analyst for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- Associate IT Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time – Regular
Requisition ID:- R0000206969
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Requires Bachelors / master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores in the computer science engineering stream.
- Knowledgeable of current technology including one or more of the following: programming languages, computing software environments, system integration processes, and current development processes and tools.
- Very Strong in programming languages that includes Python and ReactJS
- Strong Knowledge on Framework and stack: – Java, C, C++, NodeJS
- Strong knowledge on database concepts & Strong in SQL
- Knowledge and exposure to Machine Learning models and Algorithms.
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
- Prior working experience in projects / corporates would be an added advantage.
Other job duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Codes, tests, and debugs programs of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex programs or subroutines.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the development or integration of major system modules and programs.
- Knowledgeable of current operating environment, programming languages, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects. The incumbents are considered the first level of programming expertise and work within defined objectives and instructions from IT people for use in designing, testing and documenting systems and programs.
- Work with finance business users to understand business problems and build solutions / POC and recommendation.
- Works independently on one or more applications or systems. Provide actionable insights and support rollout / implementation.
Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|YASH Technologies||Click here|
|United Airlines||Click here|
|Amiti Software Technologies||Click here|