ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment:-
ChargePoint is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India locations. The complete details about ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- ChargePoint
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Fresher or 1 year experience as a Technical Support Engineer, providing phone support for complex hardware or software solutions.
- Working experience, certifications, or bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Strong communication, interpersonal, motivational, and organizational skills.
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, M2M communications, etc.)
- Cloud based management platform and application support.
- Documentation and creating knowledge articles
- Capture serviceability and supportability requirements to improve support deliver to customers.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to work with hardware and software engineering on problem resolution.
- CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Jira or other bug management tools
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, networking or similar technologies is a plus.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Tenacious commitment to customer focused support
- Comfort with making complex decisions and excited by “thinking outside the box”
- The ability to read and understand site drawings, field repair guides and product specifications
- Must have exceptional troubleshooting and advanced analytical thinking skills for complex issue resolution between hardware/software components
- Ability to accurately convey complex concepts in easily digestible communications both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience in driving initiatives, cross-functional collaborations, and holding others accountable to expectations
- Create test plans, test cases, and other documents based on software expectations and specifications.
- Account management skills including investigating and understanding current and historical issues for specific accounts
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Ability to work effectively and complete tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Open communicator, ability to give and receive actionable feedback
- Proactively identify areas of product improvement including design enhancements, failure analysis, and quality control
ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-Campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|