Cintra Software Recruitment Drive:-
Cintra Software is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Service Desk Analyst (Freshers) for the Across India location. The complete details about Cintra Software Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Cintra Software & Services
Job Position:- Associate Service Desk Analyst (Freshers)
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education: BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
- Previous Experience/ Familiarity with Service Management/Incident management tools (JIRA service management, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Experience/Knowledge of Oracle and Cloud technologies desired.
- Basic excel operations knowledge – ( Vlookup, index match, pivot tables ) is preferred
- Experience in using helpdesk ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management
- High level written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts and be part of a rostered-on call team during weekends
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (for e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match)
- Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, ideally with an ITIL certification.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support
- Managing the central mailbox and addressing the user queries
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Helpdesk (Ticket Logging, dispatching & email support)
- Liaison & co-ordinate with Level 1 support and escalate the issue to L2 on time
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests
- Sending daily reports – Logged, Resolved, Open tickets [Pending with L2]
- Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
- Report on known outage and service impacts
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively
Cintra Software Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Iron Mountain||Click here|
|Resulticks Solutions||Click here|