Cisco Off campus Drive 2020:-
Cisco hiring candidates for the role of TAC Engineer (Contract positions) ,for Bangalore location . The complete details about Cisco Off campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Cisco Systems
Job Position:- TAC Engineer (Contract positions)
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- 6.5 Lpa
Drive Location:– Online
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2018 – 2019 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
About the opportunity:–
Cisco is looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging, and difficult technical issues.
- The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical, and wireless.
Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
What TAC can do for you:–
- Company invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program.
- Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Cisco Off campus Drive 2020 Application Process :-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs