Cisco Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Cisco hiring candidates for the role of Associate Sales Representative, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Cisco Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Cisco
Job Position:- Associate Sales Representative (Full Time)- India Sales UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- As per the company standards
Job Type:- New Graduate
Job ID:- 1297654
Program Start Date:- July 2021
Area of Interest:- Sales – Product
What You Need To Be Eligible:
- Must have graduated by May 2019 or later
- Preferably hold’s a Master’s Degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS, and other related degrees. Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
Who You Are:-
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able to present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Ability to take complex problems and simplify them.
Who You’ll Work With:-
- You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry-recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world.
- You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
- As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers.
- You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year.
- With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
- Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience.
- In the first phase of your experience, you will develop your technical, sales, and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions, and products to our customers.
- The program will begin in July 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities.
- Cisco offers you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learned, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
- Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to a Virtual Sales Account Manager (VSAM) role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team.
- The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthroughs and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships. As a VSAM, you’ll build strong relationships with existing customers, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities whilst achieving their desired business outcomes.
- You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Disclaimer:- “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”
Cisco Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs