Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Citigroup hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee – Card Operations for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Citigroup
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Card Operations
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Operations – Core
Job Family:- Operations Support
Time Type:- Full time
Job Req ID:- 21289165
- 15 or 16 years of full time graduation in any stream, preferably from commerce and arts background
- Master degree from top B-school
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills (40 WPM – typing speed; 90% accuracy)
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to include proficiency with grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Persuasiveness and a willingness to resolve customer queries
- Must possess superior observation skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established
- Must possess procedure driven judgment in order to find the best solution to an issue
- Must be goal oriented
Preferred personal attributes:–
- Highly motivated & self-driven
- Result orientated
- Customer orientated
- Analytical thinking
Job Description Summary:-
- The Ops Sup Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team.
- Additionally, the Ops Sup Analyst 1 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Utilizes a backend standard operating procedures to handle customer queries/complaints
- Follow-up on all customer requests/complaints
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Maintains detailed knowledge of a subset of product and service offerings to customers
- Analyzes risk areas and identifies solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Accurate reporting of MIS/Timekeeping
- Undertake other assignments as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Apply professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Assist unit manager by providing guidance to all levels of staff regarding processes and operating procedures
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure the efficiency of quality, timeliness, and general operation to maintain workflow of the department
- Evaluate equipment and staff resource allocation and help identify potential issues that may impact department workflow
- Interact with internal departments and external clients to resolve issues and concerns
- Monitor “In process,” work to meet business and quality standards
- Assist in making decisions within established procedures that balance the needs of the employee, company, and customer
- Support and expansive array of products and services and serve as the team subject matter expert
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Shift of operations:-
- Shift timings: 24/7, predominantly 0530, 1530,1630,1830,2030 IST login timings.
- Should be comfortable working any 5 days a week.
Citigroup Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs