Cognizant Off Campus Drive:-
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Cognizant Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->
|Click Here To Join
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->
|Upload Your Resume
Company Name:- Cognizant
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employee Status:- Full-Time Employee
Job Shift:- Day Job
Job ID:- 000464465113
Job Posting Date:- April 09th, 2022
Qualification Required:- Graduate
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills:-
- Digital Strategy and Delivery
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- Refer new talent for hiring.
- Be a part of the mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviations from people’s practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency, and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- Understand the competency proficiency role mapping for self.
- Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- Help team members articulate project expectations, and provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks which can influence your commitments.
- Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in the Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
- Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- Drive best practices for eliciting competency proficiency gaps.
- Set up a plan for closing individual role competency gaps and work towards the same.
- Facilitate participation of team members in various experience-building forums.
- Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement-related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- Drive community-specific performance management operational processes.
- Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profiles in MyCareerApp are current.
- Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
- Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- Contribute to experience papers under guidance.
- Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
|Career In Finance
|Basics Of Financial Markets
|Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|India Today Group